Get the knowledge and skills to deliver the three Developing Emotional Intelligence workshops.
The Developing Emotional Intelligence programme leverages the power of the Emotional Intelligence Profile and enables qualified EIP3 users to apply it in a group setting in order to develop individual and leadership effectiveness.
The programme comprises three fully prepared, interactive and experiential workshops and all the associated resources and materials that you need to deliver these, including facilitator guides, PowerPoint presentations, and participant workbooks and activities.
Attending the Developing Emotional Intelligence programme will equip you with the knowledge and skills to deliver the three Developing Emotional Intelligence workshops:
- Introduction to Emotional Intelligence (based on the EIP Snapshot report)
- Managing with Emotional Intelligence (based on the EIP Development Summary report)
- Leading with Emotional Intelligence (based on the EIP Executive report)
You will learn how to apply PSI’s EI framework to individual and leadership development and get the opportunity to practise delivering powerful experiential activities that raise awareness of attitudes, feelings and behaviour and how these affect performance. You will explore the different EIP3 reports and learn tips and techniques for how to feed these back in a workshop setting.
Who will benefit?
- Qualified Emotional Intelligence Profile users
- Professionals in fields such as Human Resources, Learning & Development, Organisational Development, Training, Change Management and so on, with responsibility for developing leadership capability
- Coaches and consultants experienced in group facilitation
What are the benefits?
- Receive the materials required to run the three workshops, including facilitator guides, PowerPoint presentations, participant workbooks, online learning and experiential activities.
- Save time by using pre-designed and proven resources – drawn from the best of PSI’s leading EI research and consultancy practise for you to demonstrate and use with your clients.
- Build on existing EIP3 knowledge.
- Learn how to apply Emotional Intelligence in organisations from experienced PSI consultants.
- As an accredited EI practitioner, you will join our global community of EI professionals and gain access to additional webinars, networking events and other opportunities.
- The practical skills to deliver powerful experiential activities for developing EI.
- How to apply PSI’s EI framework to individual and leadership development.
- The differences between the EIP3 reports and the three workshop variants, and how to decide which to use with your client groups.
- How to feed back the Emotional Intelligence Profile in a group setting.
- An EI Toolkit that will raise your clients’ awareness about their attitudes, feelings and behaviour and how these impact their personal and interpersonal effectiveness.
Provides accreditation in the Developing EI programme and access to the associated Practitioner materials.